ISO 9001 : 2015 certificate of quality management for extrusion and delivery of aluminium profiles. This certificate is for the latest edition of the 9001 standard, the internationally recognized standard for quality management. The standard is part of a set of standards based on the eight generally accepted management principles:
- Customer focus
- People involvement
- Process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
ISO 14001:2015 extrusion and delivery of aluminium profiles.
ISO 14064-1 Statement regarding CO2 emissions of all sub-processes (from procurement and transport of used materials to processing and transport for delivery to customers) relating to the production of X-ECO. The standard has three key areas:
- Scope 1 – the direct CO2 emissions resulting from the use of natural gas for production;
- Scope 2 – the indirect emissions related to the consumption of electricity for the production process;
- Scope 3 – emissions associated with the procurement of goods and services such as transport of used and recycled aluminium, processing production waste, employee commuting, business travel, transport and distribution, etc.
ISO 50001:2018 production of extrusion ingots of recycled aluminium.
CE 15088:2005 quality control certificate for the production of aluminium products.
REACH: certificate of compliance with chemical regulations.